People are slowly changing from standard telephone lines to voice over IP because of the massive benefits this service brings. Consider some of the benefits this service has made. It has been a huge hit with everyone in a very short period of time.
Benefits of VoIP call termination
1. This service allows you to perform more than one call at any time.
2. With the help of VoIP you can send data, voice and video through the same line thereby increasing the efficiency of resources.
3. One of the main reasons for the popularity of this service is that the long distance and international long distance calls can be made at a rate much cheaper than ever before. You can easily save over 40% of your monthly telephone expenses through this service.
4. IP telephony services are very flexible and can be easily interfaced with your existing phone service to allow you to make calls cost efficient.
5. Besides the advantages mentioned above, businesses that have mobile workers or frequent travelers find that this service is very useful to be able to make VoIP calls from anywhere in the world! All you need is an Internet connection, computer and headphones.
It is essential, because of these reasons, not just for corporations, but for everyone that this is an easy system to deploy using VoIP services. Therefore it is the right time for a company looking to expand their operations or to enter the field of Internet telephony to become a VoIP reseller.
Becoming a VoIP Reseller
The next question that arises is whether to become a VoIP reseller is a viable option for you. This can be a good option if you already have a customer base. Then any good proactive marketing department can sell this service.
VoIP Reseller Programs
Most IP service providers offer two different VoIP reseller programs. One is the normal schedule and then there’s the white label or premium VoIP reseller plan.
Standard Reseller Programs offered by IP service providers offer different features for resellers of VoIP. Plus starting a VoIP reseller business can be done with minimal capital investment. All hardware and software infrastructure or equipment needed for call termination are owned, maintained and provided by the service providers. Resellers only have to market the services.
Besides this, there are several vendors that offer real-time billing online through CDRs (Call Detail Reports). This helps customers to manage the business effectively through the Internet. VoIP providers also offer online customer support.
White label VoIP reseller programs offers all the advantages of the standard; plus the additional benefit of qualifying service with your brand name.
Selecting a VoIP Service Provider
One of the key decision points in selecting a VoIP Service Provider is to select the IP provider that best suits your needs. Making this decision can be overwhelming due to the fact that there are many suppliers that offering what seems to look like the same service.
Points to consider when selecting a provider
1. Prioritize – No vendor will be able to give you all the features and services. So before you decide, make a list of the features that hold the highest position in your list of priorities.
2. Quality – Always ask for a live test of the routes you are looking to market. This way you can thoroughly test the quality before you decide who you are going with.
3. Rates – Due to the high level of competition in this market, competitive rates are a must.